Pearl Harbor Remembered B
Second Pick Up
When and where you go
Pickup Tour 66A: 6:00AM-6:20AM
Return: Approximately 1:30PM
Pickup Tour 66B: 9:10AM-9:30AM
Return: Approximately 4:30PM
From Ko'Olina (West Oahu)
Pickup Tour 66K: 8:30AM-8:45AM
Return: Approximately 4:00PM
Attire: Dress comfortably but please remember that shirts and shoes required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended. Bags not allowed in Pearl Harbor Visitor Center but if needed may be checked and stored for $5.00 per item
Stops and sites on the Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour may include:
o WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument & USS Arizona Memorial
o USS Missouri Battleship on Ford Island
o Historic Downtown Honolulu (Drive Through Only)
o National Memorial of the Pacific (Drive Through Only)
• Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will been forced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00.
• Snacks are available and may be purchased independently at the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center and the USS Missouri gift shop.
• Driver reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
• Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
**NOTE: DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, THE NAVY MAY SUSPEND BOAT OPERATIONS TO THE USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL AT ANY TIME. IN SUCH CASES, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. YOU CAN STILL ENJOY USS ARIZONA FILM, EXHIBITS, VISITOR'S CENTER AND PARK MONUMENTS.
• Cancellations within 24 hours of tour are subject to a cancellation fee.
• Please call (808) 591-2561 to reconfirm your tour at least 24 hours prior.
• Please report any disability requiring special attention at time of booking. E Noa will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the visitor’s needs.
• All reservations subject to availability with departure times, dates, schedules and fares subject to change without notice.
• E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Attention: Due to construction and lane closures surrounding Pearl Harbor, delays may occur on Pearl Harbor Tours.
We thank you for your consideration and cooperation in this matter.