North Shore Beach + Hanauma Bay Tour
- Company Info
North Shore Activities & Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay
From $129 | All Ages Welcome | 8-9 Hours | Save time and money!
In a single day visitors can enjoy the 2 most popular spots on this island of Oahu which are the North Shore and Hanauma Bay with small size of group. Visitors can save time and money by participating in this fun and exciting tour with informative and passionate tour guides and drivers.
- Standard Package-Adult: $139
Standard Package-Child (13 and under): $129
Premium Package-Adult: $169
- Premium Package-Child (13 and under): $159
Premium Package includes Kayaking or Stand up Paddle & Lunch
- 8-9 Hours
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 7:20 to 8am Hotel pickup
For those individuals looking to add some activities to their tour, we offer swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking and snorkeling.
- 7:20 am - Waikiki Hotel Pickups Start
- 9:00 am - Beach time at Banzai Pipeline & Waimea Bay
- 10:45am - Lunch, Paddle boarding or Kayaking
- 12:30 pm - Dole Pineapple Plantation (Ice Cream not included)
- 1:00 pm - Drive to Hanauma Bay State Park
- 2:30 pm – Hanauma Bay Snorkeling time (90 min)
- 5:00 to 5:30 pm - Waikiki Hotel drop off
Note: these are estimated times, actual times may vary due to weather and/or traffic.
Once we reach Hanauma Bay your guests will enjoy snorkeling inside of a dormant volcano allowing them to see hundreds of different types of tropical fish. It is fun, relaxing and affordable - Oahu’s premiere 5 star tour. Don’t forget to bring your swimsuits, towel, sunscreen, camera and leave the rest to us!