- Company Info
Ages 8 & up | Rated: Moderate
Experience a birds-eye view of Honolulu and discover how Honolulu's volcanic past continues to shape and influence life on Oahu. Discover the region's history from spectacular view planes atop ancient eruptive sites. Our Naturalist guides will reveal and connect you with a Hawaii that few will experience
- Summit the Iconic Leahi, Diamond Head, with a guide who will bring to life the geologic and historic events of this storied place
- Recharge with a breakfast that includes island fruit smoothies and freshly cut pineapple
- Venture up the canopy covered Tantalus to a scenic lookout where you’ll learn the untold history of Oahu’s extinct volcanoes. Take in the stunning views of Diamond Head, Waikiki, Honolulu, Waianae and Punchbowl
- Stroll among thousands of tropical and subtropical exotic plants at the Lyon Arboretum. Discover how Hawaii's one of a kind position in the Pacific helps host these wonders
Adults (Ages 13 and older): $155.00++
Children (Ages 8 to 12): $130.00++
Around 6 to 7 hours.
Moderate. Diamond Head hike is 1.8 miles with an elevation gain of 700 ft. Tour includes other easy short walks as well. Moderate hike and climb at Diamond Head with paved surfaces, steep stairs and short sections of enclosed tunnels.
Tour departs daily with select pickup locations in Waikiki & Ko Olina
All entry fees, Locally inspired breakfast, Water, Snacks.
Walking sticks, day packs, rain jackets, sunscreen & bug spray
What to Bring & Wear
Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
Physical - Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged and unable to hike up steep paved walkways and numerous stairs with an elevation gain of 700 feet in .8 miles.
How much hiking do we do?
Expect to cover approximately 1.8 miles in 1.5 hours.
What happens if it rains?
We go rain or shine. Guides always bring raingear for everyone. We only cancel when the weather makes transportation or walking hazardous.
• Guests will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation.
• Private tours: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation.
Cancellations within the cancellation period and “no-shows” will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.