Catamaran Snorkel Sail Sunrise (C1)
- Company Info
Ko Olina, Oahu
$147 per Adult | 3.25 Hours | 8:00 AM Check In
AM Catamaran Snorkel & Sail
- Adult (With Transportation), Ages 13+ - $147
- Child (With Transportation), Ages 4 - 12 - $117
- Adult with SNUBA (with Transportation), Ages 13+ - $222
- Child with SNUBA (with Transportation), Ages 8 - 12 - $192
- Infant (With Transportation), Up to 3 Years Old - $30
Boat Tour 8:30 – 11:45 AM
With Transportation from & to Waikiki Boat Tour 6:30 – 12:30 PM
- Two Guided Snorkel Sites- 30 minutes each -Snorkel Gear & Instruction
- SNUBA UPGRADE available all year round! -Whale Watching December 15- April 01
- Check in drinks of tea, cocoa
- Hawaiian Style lunch served aboard
- 2 Alcoholic beverages complimentary
- Tables, Sunbathing cushions, freshwater shower, & bathrooms available for your guests’ comfort.
- Snorkel gear, snorkel lessons, life vests, bottled water and lunch.
First Stop – Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching
During your shoreline sail, your friendly and knowledgeable captain and crew will be on the lookout for a viewing encounter with the playful and entertaining Hawaiian spinner dolphins and majestic, seasonal Alaskan humpback whales (December thru March).
First Snorkel Site – Tropical Reef Fish and A Variety of Exotic Oceanlife
Your captain will choose from three fabulous west Oahu snorkel reefs, each teeming with tropical reef fish, exotic ocean wildlife and frequent visits from a variety of rays.
Second Snorkel Site – The Friendly Green Sea Turtles of “Turtle Town”
This snorkel site offers you a rare opportunity to encounter amazing and friendly green-sea turtles up close at “Turtle Town”, a natural turtle cleaning station where algae-eating tropical reef fish clean their shells and skins.